Financial Services Sector | Corporate | Financial Services
Janetta is an associate in the firm’s Corporate team and advises corporates, directors and shareholders on domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations and refinancings.
Having joined the firm in 2018, Janetta specialises in a wide range of corporate work including acting for corporates and shareholders on corporate finance transactions, corporate structures and shareholder arrangements and group reorganisations.
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate governance & advisory
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Reorganisations & Restructuring
Recent transactions that Janetta has advised on include:
- advising Fidelius Financial Holdings on its simultaneous acquisition of Chartered Financial Management (UK) from, and disposal of Parallel Investment Management to, Pacific Asset Management
- advising the shareholders of SearchStar on its sale to Welocalize
- advising WRc plc on its sale of subsidiaries Water Research Centre and Cognica to RSK Group
- advising the shareholders of Beeley (Holdings) and Mavern Care on the simultaneous sale of the companies to Impact Healthcare REIT and Welford Healthcare respectively
- advising Designworks Collective LLC on its acquisition of Gentlemen’s Hardware