Business immigration when recruiting and employing staff.
Advice for businesses and startups on the UK immigration requirements.
UK’s immigration laws and processes have been changing.
It takes expertise to navigate the legal landscape. By constantly looking ahead, we help you build and adapt your ongoing recruitment strategies.
We advise businesses including large companies, SMEs and partnerships in a variety of sectors including retail, technology and healthcare. We also assist skilled workers who want to live and work in the UK.
We advise on all aspects of UK business immigration law including:
- Right to Work checks
- Sponsor Licence Applications and renewals
- Preparing for compliance visits
- Sponsor duties and guidance on how to use the SMS system
- Certificates of sponsorship
- Skilled worker visas, including intra company transfers
- Overseas representatives and business visitors
- The settled status scheme
- Immigration issues arising out of corporate transactions such as business sales
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain
Our expert immigration lawyers provide you with clear and straightforward advice. We are also transparent on cost and provide a lot of our immigration law services for a fixed fee, so you have complete budget certainty from the outset.
For further information about what our team of specialist immigration lawyers can do to help you with recruiting and retaining staff, please get in touch.
Our specialist business immigration lawyers
Discover our employment law services:
HELP - HR Employment Legal Protection
Your staff are key to the success of your business.
Effective recruitment and management of staff will help ensure you have an engaged and high performing workforce for the benefit of your clients and customers.
But as any business owner will know, sometimes it is great to get a bit of help, which is where our HR, Employment, Legal, and Protection services are here for you.