Freya carries out a wide range of transactional, project and advisory work for directors, shareholders and corporates. Freya advises on mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations and refinancings.
Freya studied law at Cardiff University and completed the Legal Practice Course at the Bristol University of Law where she obtained a Distinction. Freya qualified at a Bristol firm and gained post-qualification experience in both corporate and commercial law before joining RWK Goodman in 2021.
Recent transactions that Freya has advised on include:
- Advising Sterimed on its acquisition of Granton Medical
- Advising the shareholders of The Woodhouse Partnership Limited on their sale to RSK Group
- Advising the incoming management team on Zetland’s Capital investment in Portobello Starboard
- Advising Fareva on the sale of subsidiary BCM Specials
- Advising Bevcraft Group on the acquisition of Them That Can