Private Client | Wills, Trusts and Estates
She was awarded the Cook’s & Hatchard’s Law Prize in 2010 by the Devon & Somerset Law Society following her qualification as a solicitor in 2009 for her outstanding academic achievement on her professional exams and merit shown throughout her period of training.
Fiona advises clients on a wide range of areas, including;
- obtaining Probate, including probate applications
- dealing with estates with foreign, business or agricultural assets
- claiming inheritance tax reliefs
- issues relating to Intestacy (where a person dies without a Will)
- varying the distribution of an estate (Deeds of Variation).
Fiona qualified as a solicitor in 2009 having previously trained as a Legal Executive.
Law Society Private Client Section
A member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.