Capacity, Care and Court of Protection | Wills, Trusts and Estates
Amanda is the partner with responsibility for our specialist Contested Wills, Trusts and Inheritance Disputes team
With 30 years’ experience in the profession, Amanda was short-listed for Lawyer of the Year for her work on the high profile Barton case in the 2018 Bristol Law Society awards. She has practiced in both the non-contentious and contentious areas of inheritance, probate and trusts but now specialises exclusively in contentious probate and trusts work.
Amanda is ranked a Leading Individual by the Legal 500 and as a Band 1 lawyer in the Chambers High Net Worth Guide.
Amanda Noyce is “one of the most established hands in estate and trust litigation there is” Chambers High Net Worth Guide
‘Amanda Noyce is a highly experienced contentious probate and trusts lawyer with a first-rate reputation. She brings a very pragmatic approach to an area of law where emotions can often run high, which is ultimately to the benefit of her clients. She provides sensible and realistic advice.‘ Legal 500
Amanda’s expertise is considerable and includes advising and supporting clients through
- Will disputes – contesting and defending Wills
- trust disputes – contesting and defending trusts
- estate disputes
- advising farming families in inheritance disputes
- advising charities in inheritance disputes
- tax disputes
- negligence actions against professionals, particularly relating to tax advisers
- applications to the Court of Protection
Amanda is regularly invited to lecture to lawyers on inheritance and trust law.
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Full member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Learn more about Amanda's areas of expertise
"I found Amanda very caring and supportive. I wish I had met Amanda earlier I felt I was in good hands."