Robert is head of the Residential Property, Farms & Estates team in Marlborough which provides property advice to clients across the South of England and Wales. He has over 25 years of experience in residential property, working with local, national and international clients.
Robert and his team have a great reputation for providing their clients with a professional, friendly, proactive service. It’s no surprise that they get most of our work from recommendations from existing clients or estate agents. They see regular communication between all parties as the key to avoiding the stresses and complexities of house moves; and work as a three-way with the client the agent throughout a property sale or purchase.
Robert and his team deal with all aspects of house sales and purchases, including:
- Selling or buying at Auction, particularly for farm and rural properties
- Dealing with complex title issues
- Freehold and leasehold properties
- Co-ownership declarations
- Arrangements for property on separation or divorce
- Issues relating to private services and access-ways, particularly on rural properties