Richard is a Partner in the firm’s corporate team, acting on a full range of corporate M&A and capital markets transactions.
Richard has experience advising corporate and individual clients in relation to private and public corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and investments/equity fund raisings.
Richard has extensive experience in relation to listed company transactions on the main market, AIM and the Aquis growth market acting for quoted companies, nomads/corporate advisers and brokers in relation to IPOs, secondary fundraisings, corporate governance and market rules compliance.
Richard has also spent two periods during his career in-house on secondment with clients with a global social media company and UK wide hotels/functions group.
- Acting for Nasdaq listed Digimarc Corporation on its acquisition of UK software company, EVRYTHNG for a consideration of up to US$100 million in Digimarc stock.
- Advising Bould Opportunities plc on its £21 million reverse takeover acquisition of University of York spinout, Cizzle Biotechnology Limited, associated placing and admission of the enlarged group to Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Acting for Spark Advisory Partners and Brandon Hill Capital, as NOMAD and joint broker respectively, in relation to the £15 million reverse takeover acquisition by AIM-listed Equatorial Palm Oil plc (renamed Capital Metals plc) of a 99% interest in BVI company, Capital Metals Limited, and the readmission of Capital Metals plc’s enlarged share capital to trading on AIM.
- Acting for sustainable packaging business, Transcend Packaging on its £10 million funding round led by private equity firm, IW Capital.
- Acting for a North American based family office on its equity investment into a quantum computing company as part of a US$45m funding round.
- Acting for Palm Bidco Limited on its £15 million acquisition of the Big Green Parcel Holding Company Limited and its subsidiaries, including Tuffnells Parcels Express from Smiths News Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Connect Group plc.
"Richard Pull is a responsive and diligent corporate lawyer with a breadth of expertise."
Learn more about Richard's areas of expertise
‘Richard Pull is a responsive and diligent corporate lawyer with a breadth of expertise.’