Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At RWK Goodman we are committed to creating and embedding a dynamic and inclusive culture where colleagues can thrive and achieve their full potential. We use our shared knowledge and experiences to support our colleagues and provide the best service to our clients and communities, serving them with empathy and authenticity.
We believe our firm should reflect and understand the communities and clients we serve, that is why we have created our Wellbeing and ED&I steering groups, to enable and empower our people to thrive at work and achieve their potential, recognising that we are individuals and not one size fits all.
We are committed to:
- Providing channels to ensure employee voices are heard
- Developing management and leadership capability so we can embed best practice into our day-to-day processes and decision making
- Embedding working practices to promote healthy lifestyles and support work life balance
- Strengthening diversity across our business
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and believe our firm should reflect the communities and clients we serve.
We are equal opportunity advocates and are involved in initiatives such as the Women in Law Pledge and the Disability Confident scheme. We want to create a positive space for all our employees to grow successful careers.
"We are all subject to prejudices and assumptions which may have little grounding in reality but nevertheless influence our attitudes and shape our behaviours. By recognising them for what they are, we can begin to lessen their impact."
- Events celebrating Pride, Mental Health Awareness Week, Disability Week, National Inclusion Week and more
- Voluntary introduction of pronouns to email signatures
- Monthly disability support meetings
- 9 Mental Health First Aiders
- Guaranteed interviews for disabled candidates meeting minimum criteria
- Proactive conversations around the wellbeing of our employees