Dispute Resolution | Property Disputes
Tim is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in our City of London office. He is an experienced litigator and acts for both individuals and businesses on a wide range of commercial disputes.
Before qualifying as a solicitor, Tim gained several years’ commercial experience in the world of copyright licensing. Inspired by his involvement with a number of legal disputes he changed direction to pursue a career in law.
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Recovering debts & enforcing judgments
- Solicitor & client fee disputes
- Personal and corporate insolvency claims
- Obtaining a freezing injunction on behalf of a law firm over the sale proceeds of a property owned by its former client.
- Concluding a complex professional negligence claim brought against the former auditors of a charity sector client.
- Obtaining a substantial judgment at trial on behalf of a Trustee in Bankruptcy in a transaction at undervalue claim.
- Negotiating the settlement of a copyright claim at a mediation against a major High Street retailer on behalf of a design company client.
- London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Property Litigation Association