Tim is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in our London office. He is an experienced litigator, acting on a wide range of commercial and property related disputes.
Before qualifying as a solicitor, Tim gained several years’ commercial experience to include in the world of copyright licensing. Inspired by his involvement with a number of legal issues, he decided to change direction to pursue a career in law.
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence
- Personal and corporate insolvency claims
- Recovering debts & enforcing judgments
- Commercial and residential landlord & tenant disputes
- Possession claims
- Solicitors’ costs
- Conducting a successful copyright claim in the High Court against a major High Street retailer on behalf of a design company client.
- Obtaining a freezing injunction on behalf of a law firm over the sale proceeds of its former client’s property.
- Acting for a Trustee in Bankruptcy to obtain a substantial recovery at trial in a transaction at undervalue claim.
- Successfully concluding a complex professional negligence claim brought against a client’s former auditors
- Property Litigation Association