Rebecca is a Senior Associate in our Employment & HR team, based in our Swindon office.
Rebecca has more than 10 years’ experience advising clients on all aspects of employment law and HR matters.
Rebecca has gained a wealth of experience advising clients across a range of business sectors on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law. She also manages employment disputes in the Employment Tribunal.
Rebecca’s experience includes:
- unfair dismissal
- wrongful dismissal
- performance and absence management
- bullying and harassment
- business restructuring and redundancies
- TUPE (business transfers and outsourcing)
- individual and collective consultations
- settlement agreements and exit packages
- restrictive covenants and seeking / defending injunctions.
Rebecca also has experience providing bespoke practical and interactive in-house training to clients and their existing and /or newly appointed managers and supervisors on employment law issues.
- advising a client on the employment aspects of outsourcing its distribution and part of its warehousing function
- advising a client on the employment aspects of a business restructure and redundancies, including a site closure and business relocation
- successfully bringing a discrimination claim against a public sector employer listed for a 5 day hearing in the Employment Tribunal
- The Employment Lawyers Association