Amputation | Injury
Louise is an Associate in our Oxford personal injury team and has many years’ experience of dealing with all types of personal injury work, specialising in acting for clients who have suffered from limb loss, pain conditions, including Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (‘CRPS’) and orthopaedic injuries.
Louise’s personal injury experience is comprehensive and includes acting for clients following accidents in work, road traffic, defective highway and occupier’s liability, and other settings, whose injuries include:
- Chronic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Psychological injuries including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Louise qualified in 1989 and spent her early legal career in London. She joined Oxford firm Marshall & Galpin in 1993 and moved to RWK Goodman following the merger of the two firms in 2008.
- Amputation compensation claims
- Pain conditions, including Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) & CFS/ME
- Highways and public liability claims
- Oxford Medico-Legal Society
‘Thanks for making the [settlement] process last week as stress-free as it could be’
‘I would like to thank you personally for your consideration and patience in handling my case and feel very relieved to now have closure on that period of my life.’