Catherine is a Senior Associate in our Employment & HR team based in our City of London office.
Catherine qualified in September 2015 and joined RWK Goodman in March 2017. She read law at the University of Reading and spent a year in the Netherlands at the University of Maastricht where she read European and International law.
Catherine trained and qualified at Gordon Dadds Solicitors and also spent a year in the City in an in-house role specialising in corporate and employment law.
Catherine’s experience includes:
- advising clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, whistleblowing and discrimination claims
- settlement agreements
- employment litigation claims
- contracts of employment, policies and staff handbooks
- Employment Lawyers Association
"Catherine was extremely helpful, diligent and effective in advising me regarding a Settlement Agreement. She helped negotiate significant financial and contractual improvements, was clear and efficient in all her communications and above all was friendly and reassuring during a stressful time. Catherine made a real effort to keep costs under control and overall they were fair and transparent. I would not hesitate to use Catherine and RWK Goodman in the future and recommend them without reservation"