Injury | Mesothelioma
Annabelle is an APIL accredited Senior Litigator and occupational and asbestos disease specialist.
Annabelle has dedicated her career to mesothelioma and asbestos disease claims. She has represented claimants from across the UK and abroad to obtain compensation for sufferers of asbestos related diseases and their families, including mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and diffuse pleural thickening.
Dealing with complex and high value asbestos claims, Annabelle demonstrates her specialist expertise by acting swiftly and sensitively to secure early interim payments and lifetime settlements wherever possible. Annabelle has spoken regularly at asbestos disease study days and hosted webinars with mesothelioma experts.
Annabelle regularly takes part in activities to raise money for mesothelioma charities, including a 100km walk in 24 hours, trekking the West Highland Way and taking part in a skydive.
- £1,100,000 settlement for father with a young family who died from mesothelioma
- £190,000 settlement following exposure to asbestos as a school pupil in science lessons
- £205,000 settlement in 8 months of instructions with a £50,000 interim payment received within 2 months of instructions
- Substantial settlement for former rail worker with lung cancer and a diagnosis of a benign asbestos disease more than 3 years before his lung cancer diagnosis
- £146,000 settlement for former fire safety officer, including provision for future private mesothelioma treatment