Retail Sector | Real Estate
Peter is head of the firm’s team of lawyers specialising in Developer work and leads the Commercial Property team in Swindon which is praised in Chambers UK for its “detailed knowledge base and flexible service.”
Peter undertakes all aspects of real estate work including:
- new development site acquisition
- strategic land development options for developers and landowners, including drafting and negotiating options
- conditional contracts, collaboration and joint venture agreements
- acting for freehold owners on purchases and sales
- acting for commercial landlords and tenants, particularly relating to buying retail, office and shop premises and other types of commercial property
- personal pension scheme funding for joint commercial property purchases, including SIPPs and SASS
- investment land acquisition for developers
- transactions for charity clients
- FIRE (Forces in Real Estate)
We were delighted with the speed and ease of dealing with Peter Foskett who, with his very professional approach…brought together the sale of a commercial factory and the purchase of a domestic property while making sure all aspects were fully covered. The value for money was excellent but, as anyone knows who has been in this situation, the knowledge that everything is under control and in safe hands is worth much more. We have used Peter’s service before and would not hesitate to recommend him or use his services again.
Learn more about Peter's areas of expertise:
"Rules are for the observance of fools and the guidance of wise men' - so said the Captain of a Royal Navy warship to me after attending a court martial as part of my naval training. That sentence summarised more aptly than he could have realised my love for the law. Of course it’s essential for a good lawyer to learn the law and keep up to date with its constant changes. But the real aim has to be interpreting and applying it intelligently and imaginatively to help clients overcome the problems and pitfalls typical to property transactions."