Charlie previously worked for the firm for 11 years until 2018 when she joined DAC Beachcroft LLP in Bristol as a Senior Paralegal. Charlie is currently undertaking study with CILEx working towards Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, of which she is an Associate member, with a view to specialising in commercial property and residential development. Charlie works with our Real Estate team based in Bath.
Charlie has dealt with a broad range of property transactions including both freehold and leasehold commercial and residential unit sales and assisted with the acquisition and funding of key development sites throughout the UK.
She has gained experience in a range of matters including:
- residential development with initial site acquisition, scheme set up and associated infrastructure agreements for leading national UK developers;
- development funding and bespoke property sales;
- property advice to pension schemes and commercial organisations;
- drafting of leasehold and sales documentation, including general landlord and tenant issues;
- property acquisitions and sales and grant funding arrangements for leading environmental charitable organisations;
- secured finance;
- property support for corporate sales and acquisitions.
CILEX – Associate
Committee member of CILEX Bristol, Bath & Surrounds Branch
Outside of work Charlie enjoys spending time with her two boys and their troublesome pug. Charlie enjoys going to the theatre when she can and watching her favourite sports teams, with a particular interest in football and ice hockey.