Dispute Resolution | Health and Social Care
Anna is a regulatory solicitor who specialises in health and social care law.
She has extensive experience supporting health and social care providers in relation to challenging Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection reports and other enforcement action including Warning Notices, Notices of Proposal and Notices of Decision to impose conditions or cancel providers’ registrations.
Anna also advises providers in relation to Local Authority contract matters, Safeguarding investigations, Ofsted enforcement action and inquests. She prides herself on offering commercial and pragmatic advice to providers in connection with crisis management, dispute resolution and regulatory compliance.
Outside of client work, Anna enjoys writing articles for health and social care publications and presenting at conferences.
Anna has experience in:
- Successfully challenging CQC and OFSTED inspection reports, alleged regulatory breaches and seeking improved ratings as a result.
- Successfully challenging Warning Notices and Notices of Proposal.
- Appeals to the First-tier (Care Standards) Tribunal.
- Advising providers in relation to Local Authority contractual matters and fee disputes.
- Advising providers in relation to Safeguarding enquiries and investigations.
- Supporting providers to prepare for and representation at Coroners’ inquests.