Partner | Head of Residential Property, Farms and Estate team | Agricultural team.
Agriculture | Property Conveyancing
Angus Williams is Head of Residential Property, Farms and Estates and the Agricultural team.
‘Extremely professional and knowledgeable’, Angus has been independently recognised by the The Legal 500 UK directory for giving ‘first class advice on complex issues’, and is noted for his ‘knowledge of rural property, agriculture and anything legally connected’. Chambers and Partners UK has described him as ‘well known in the agricultural community’. “He has a strong grasp of anything to do with agriculture,” confirms one client, and he has been praised for his “rural background and thorough understanding of agriculture”. Chambers also rank Angus as a “Leader in his field”.
As a Bath based lawyer advising residential, commercial and agricultural clients, Angus is adept at viewing the issues from multiple perspectives and providing sensible, practical advice so that his clients can make informed decisions. It comes naturally for him as many members of his own family are involved in agriculture and rural business.
Angus has a wide range of skills across both residential, commercial and agricultural and rural property including:
- The acquisition and disposal of farms and estates and development land
- The acquisition and disposal of farming and rural business interests
- Commercial and residential property development
- Agricultural Tenancy work including Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies
- Secured lending and re-finance work for banks
- Country Landowners Association
- Agricultural Law Association
Learn more about Angus's areas of expertise:
"The solicitors at RWK Goodman have consistently provided knowledgeable and practical solutions to complex legal issues and have quickly established themselves amongst the rural industry in Wiltshire and beyond."