WITNESS APPEAL: DID YOU WORK WITH JOSEPH (ALEX) BORDLEY OR AT ANY OF THE COMPANIES LISTED BELOW?
Our specialist asbestos claims team has been instructed by the family of a former electrical contractor who sadly died from mesothelioma, an asbestos related disease.
Our specialist asbestos claims team has been instructed by the family of the late Joseph (Alex) Bordley who has sadly developed and died from mesothelioma, an asbestos related illness.
We are investigating how Joseph may have come into contact with asbestos and are interested in speaking with anyone who worked for the following companies between the following dates:
• British Rail between and 1959 and 1963, where he was employed as a shunter;
• W G Dunn, located on Poulton Road in Wallasey, between 1963 and 1968, during which time he worked on a lot of old properties as a plumber;
• Cammel Laird, Birkenhead, in 1965, where he would load and unload rubbish and waste materials from holds of ships;
• R J Laycock & Company between 1975 and 1977, where he worked as a plumber;
• Alton Construction, Birkenhead, between 1976 and 1978;
• Hilton Construction, based on Cadab Road in Ellesmere Port, between 1975 and 1993, during which time Joseph worked for the company as a foreman plumber.
Joseph Bordley’s family are therefore appealing to anyone who worked for any of these companies during the relevant times to come forward to tell us what they remember about the work Mr Bordley did for each company, and/or the work carried out by the companies more generally.
If you have any information which may assist, please get in touch.
Leave a comment
Thank you for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that comments are moderated. Please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name or it will be deleted.