Entering its 28th year, the Oxfordshire Business Awards continues to call on leading local businesses to both sponsor and judge the awards.
Building a greater presence at the awards, Oxford based RWK Goodman Partner, Simon Bassett, has been made a director of the awards committee, with RWK Goodman to continue as sponsors of The Small Business of The Year Award. This award is open to exceptional businesses based in Oxfordshire, with a turnover of less than £5 million. To be in with a chance of winning, judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Commercial success during the last 12 months
- Strong financial performance and profitable growth
- A business plan with strategy and vision
- Dynamic leadership and management with the ability to drive the business forward
- Environmental awareness and commitment to the community
- Staff development and an inclusive values-based culture where employees can thrive and achieve their full potential
- Innovation and ambition – the ‘stand out’ quality that differentiates the business from its competitors
If you think you could be a great candidate, begin your application by visiting here.
Speaking about the launch of the 2023 awards Simon said:
“After the success of last year’s programme we’re excited to see the return of the Oxfordshire Business Awards, and hear more success stories from ambitions, local business owners. Having supported the awards programme previously we know what to expect, and have set our expectations suitably high. Working with multiple business owners ourselves we are always amazed by the journeys entrepreneurs go on, to get to where they want to be, and we hope to highlight even more of these this year.”
Open to all Oxfordshire Business Owners
With multiple award categories, businesses of all shapes and sizes are able to enter, allowing the programme to showcase the impressive variety of entrepreneurial talent from across Oxfordshire.
Other sponsors include Hartwell, Hays, JACK FM, James Cowper Kreston, Jane Reeve Marketing, Mathews Comfort, NatWest, Nicholsons Lockhart Garratt, Oxford Brookes Business School, Oxford Science Park, Oxfordshire LEP, STL and Thomas Franks.