NAJ Awards 2023 – RWK Goodman
The 2023 National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) Awards returns to celebrate and recognise the exceptional talent within the UK jewellery industry. Part of the NAJ Summit held across the weekend (24th-25th June), in addition to championing manufacturers and retailers, the awards provide an additional opportunity for industry contacts to connect and celebrate with leading voices, organisations, and sector experts.
RWK Goodman proudly sponsor the Designer of the year award at the 2023 NAJ Awards. The award is given to a jewellery designer/designer-maker who has consistently demonstrated a high level of professionalism, integrity, honesty and importantly creativity.
To be considered for the award, each entrant must be able to:
• Give examples of innovative/fresh/original collections that have made a notable impact on the industry
• Give evidence of how they have mastered their craft (turning an idea into a tangible object)
• Give examples of learning new skills and flexing creative muscles
• Give examples of story-telling abilities
• Show evidence of customer awareness
• Have evidence of a commitment to CSR/sustainability
Entry deadline: Thursday 6th April 2023
RWK Goodman Attendees
The members of our team attending this year’s awards
How we support jewellery manufacturers & retailers
Related content by RWK Goodman