To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Specific Cookies Used
- Google Analytics Cookies — These cookies are used to track how people use the site. These cookies include _utma, _utmb, _utmc, and _utmz.
- Account Cookies — If you have an account or comment on this site, cookies are used to verify you are the same person when you are logged in, and your preferences. These include cookies beginning with wordpress_ and wp-settings-.
- Cookie Message — Once you have been informed about cookies, a cookie is stored to track that you have seen the message, and it won’t be shown again. This cookie is named icc_cookie_message.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary/non-necessary – Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box
- _ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _gid – This cookie is used to count how many times a website h as been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.
- _hjFirstSeen – Th is cookie is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor.
- _hjIncludedInPageviewSample – Used to detect whether the user navigation and interaction s are included in the website’s data analytics.
- _hjSession – Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _hjSessionUser – Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _hjTLDTest – Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for in tern al analytics by the website operator.
- _uetsid – Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement – Th is also allow s the website to limit the number of times that they are show n the same advertisement.
- _uetsid – Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preferences.
- _uetsid_exp – Contains the expiry-date for the cookie.
- _uetvid – Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preferences.
- ads/ga-audiences – Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors based on the visitor ‘s online behaviour.
Dated: Jan 2022