Notarise a document
Specialist legal help to notarise a document
When a notary signs a document, they certify its authenticity, validity and truthfulness.
Malcolm Gregory is a notary and can assist you with all of your notarial requirements whether on behalf of a company or an individual. Malcolm is a Partner and member in the separate practice of RWK Goodman LLP. The notarial practice and RWK Goodman LLP are independent of each other.
All notary services need to be arranged by prior appointment so please make contact to arrange a meeting before travelling to any of our office locations. Please call 01793 509805 or email us at [email protected].
Typical documents that notaries deal with include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Change of name
- International affidavits, sworn statements and depositions
- Property documents
- Education certificates
- University certificates and school qualification verifications
- Doctors’ and dentists’ examination submissions
- Bank instruction letters
- Certified copy documents
- Statutory declarations
- Certified copy passports
- Certificates as to loss of credit cards
- Adoption papers and verifications
- Certificates as to residency
- Immigration invitation support forms
- Passport photos and true likeness certificates.
Malcolm is a Partner and member in the separate practice of RWK Goodman LLP. The notarial practice and RWK Goodman LLP are independent of each other.
Find an office that works for you
Although we have many offices, we are not able to notarise a document at all of them. Please contact us to make sure we are able to service your needs before travelling to the office.