Sheridan is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team, working collaboratively with senior solicitors on all commercial disputes.
Sheridan graduated with a law degree in 2009 and obtained an LLM in Banking and Financial Services (Masters of Law) from Queen Mary University in 2010. Sheridan worked as a law lecturer before taking up her first paralegal position in a contentious area. Before qualifying as a solicitor, Sheridan gained seven years’ experience by working in various litigation roles, with over three of those years spent at RWK Goodman.
Sheridan has a variety of experience from her time with the firm, including advising on contractual disputes, contentious construction and professional negligence claims.
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Reputation protection from online publications
- Internal business disputes and business protection
- Banking and financial disputes
- Enforcing unpaid loans or debts