Health & Social Care Sector | Health and Social Care | Real Estate
Rob is a Real Estate partner with particular specialisms in healthcare, energy (mainly renewables), charity and education sectors.
Rob is experienced in working with all typed of clients from individuals to property developers, charities, multi-academy trusts, independent schools and large PLC retailers. A qualified mediator, Rob has an excellent understanding of contentious matters, having worked as a litigator prior to transferring to real estate.
Rob has worked at well-known South West firms prior to joining RWK Goodman and has excellent knowledge and contacts within the local market.
Rob's work highlights include:
- working with a charitable trust on a redevelopment of an old school site to assisted living and residential development
- leading on a refinancing deal for a large charitable care operator
- sale of an independent school for residential development, jointly with construction and corporate lawyers
- option agreement for construction of a multi-use service area with a number of retail outlets and EV charging
- acting for a multi-academy trust for the provisions of PV solar on the roofs of a number of their schools
- representing various corporate occupiers in connection with HQ relocations and general tenant matters