Financial Services Sector | Real Estate
Priya is a Partner within our Real Estate team in the London office and her clients include investors, companies and lenders. Priya has a wide range of experience in all types of commercial property work, including secured lending, investment and landlord and tenant matters.
Priya joined our Real Estate team in 2017 from a well-established niche practice specialising in property law in North West London, bringing years of experience in commercial property law to the team. Priya has established a reputation for actively managing each transaction, ensuring that each one goes through as quickly and efficiently as possible while finding practical solutions to legal issues which may affect the transaction.
Priya specialises in complex and high-end commercial acquisitions and sales, and acts for clients in relation to grants of commercial leases.
Priya's expertise includes:
- Advising commercial landlords and tenants on matters such as new leases, lease renewals, agreements for lease, as well as licences to assign and alter
- Acting on high-end portfolio refinance transactions, including for PLC clients and large UK and international banks
- Acting on investment acquisitions and disposals of investment property, including land acquisition for development purposes
- Attending auctions with clients, advising on potential investments and developing relationships with auctioneers to secure opportunities for her clients.
- Acted on the purchase of 24 new build units across three high-end London developments at a total cost of over £40 million for an overseas trust company
- Acted on over £19 million portfolio refinance transaction consisting of 34 properties for a PLC client
- Acted on £4.5 million loan facility from a well-known bank for a hotel purchase, transferring part of a site which was owned by a charity
- Acted on £8 million refinance for a large Indian bank, involving a lease back element and overseas ultimate beneficial owners