Private Client | Wills, Trusts and Estates
Precious is a Senior Associate in the Private Client department advising on all aspects of estate and succession planning. Precious focuses her expertise on preparing clients for the future, whilst assisting in preserving generational wealth for their legacies and other meaningful causes. This includes providing advice on all aspects of wills, trusts, tax planning, including tax-efficient estate planning structures.
Qualifying as a Solicitor in 2013, Precious is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the international professional body for practitioners, who specialises in family inheritance and succession planning.
Holding her clients’ hands through a difficult time in their lives and relieving the stresses and burden of the administration of their loved ones’ estate is something she finds very rewarding. Her client base spans individuals who have experienced changes in their circumstances prompting a requirement to plan for their future, to the high net worth, business owners and entrepreneurs as well as families with more complex arrangements.
Precious has a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging approach that has helped countless people plan for their family’s futures and preserve generational wealth.
Outside of her case work, Precious has experience in radio and televised national news media appearances
and interviews discussing cases surrounding private client law as a legal pundit
- Estate Planning, including Will writing, Letters of Wishes, Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Inheritance Tax planning and Trusts, including Declarations of Trusts for properties.
- Estate Administration.
- A full member of STEP with a diploma in Tax and Estate Planning and an advanced certificate in UK Tax for International Clients
- Member of Black Solicitors Network
- Member of Black Women in Asset Management