Keeley completed the CILEx Paralegal apprenticeship whilst working at Irwin Mitchell Solicitors in their Court of Protection department. Keeley was at Irwin Mitchell for over 3 years before joining RWK Goodman in September 2021.
Keeley assists with the management of clients financial affairs, including:
• Helping the client with day to day financial activities such as paying bills and invoices;
• Working closely with the families and professionals;
• Preparing annual deputyship reports for the Office of the Public Guardian;
• Drafting applications and witness statements for the Court of Protection;
• Assisting with the employment of care teams.
• Preparing detailed schedules of income and expenditure;
• Investing and managing client compensation awards in accordance with advice received from the Independent Financial Adviser
Keeley enjoys socialising and participating in team sports, especially netball and she has been a member of her local club since 2012.