Capacity, Care and Court of Protection | Private Client | Wills, Trusts and Estates
Christine has over 20 years experience of helping clients manage their wealth and assets.
Christine is experienced in estate planning and administration as well as dealing with elderly and incapacity issues. She has specialist expertise in the areas of trust and tax law.
Christine has considerable experience of assisting clients with:
- The creation and administration of trusts, including the associated tax issues
- Advising clients on the duties and responsibilities of trustees
- Estate planning and Will drafting
- Probate and estate administration
- Issues relating to elderly client needs and mental incapacity.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Learn more about Christine's areas of specialism
"Overall we received thorough and professional advice dealt with a friendly and personal manner."
View more articles related to Capacity, Care and Court of Protection, Private Client and Wills, Trusts and Estates