Chloe is an Associate Solicitor in the Property Disputes team based in our Oxford office.
Chloe has experience in acting for individuals, companies, local authorities and charities in relation to contentious property matters.
Since qualification in January 2018, Chloe has built an extensive knowledge of registration claims by way of adverse possession. She regularly acts for individuals and companies from initial advice on applications, to negotiation stages, through to representation at the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
Chloe also has experience in advising on post purchase issues including misrepresentation, professional negligence and neighbour disputes.
Chloe has worked towards specialism in:
- Land registration issues
- Adverse possession applications
- Matters in the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- Misrepresentation claims
- Professional negligence of conveyancers
- Easement creation and disputes
- Right of way disputes and substantial interference claims
- Boundary and neighbour disputes