Financial Services Sector | Health & Social Care Sector | Commercial | Corporate
Bharti is a Partner in the firm’s Corporate team, specialising in domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions, corporate structures, group reorganisations and secured lending.
Having joined the firm in 2017, Bharti acts for UK and international corporates and shareholders on a range of domestic and cross-border corporate finance transactions.
Bharti is a member of the firm’s Financial Services sector group and regularly advises lenders and borrowers on banking and finance transactions.
Bharti is a member of the firm’s healthcare sector group and regularly advises care and pharmacy clients on buying and selling their business.
Bharti’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Services
- Health & Social Care
- Corporate governance & Advisory
- Reorganisations & Restructuring
Recent transactions that Bharti has advised on include:
- advising the shareholders of Sentinel Health Care Limited on the sale of a 5 nursing home group to Allegra Care;
- supporting the shareholders of a children’s residential home and independent school business on the disposal of their shares for circa £18 million to a company backed by private equity;
- supporting the shareholders of Double First Limited to Education Horizons Group Pty which was supported by tech-focused private equity firm and majority owner, Potentia Capital;
- acting for the shareholders of a telecommunication company on the disposal of their shares to a major telecommunications provider;
- acting for care provider on the circa £2million asset sale of a care home to a charitable organisation;
- acting for a European manufacturer and supplier on the purchase of the entire issued share capital of a world leading manufacturer of electric heat tracing equipment for circa £10 million;
- acting for a European manufacturer and supplier, on the purchase of the entire issued share capital of one of the UK’s leading heat pump equipment suppliers for circa £20 million;
- acting a pharmacist (via a company) on his first purchase of a pharmacy business;
- acting for a property investment company with a property portfolio in respect of a £63,500,000 term loan facility by Santander UK plc;
- acting for an international bank in connection with a USD50 million facility to a large and multi-activity Tanzanian business holding interests in various international oil and gas.
- Law Society
“Bharti Moore. She is first rate. Commercial nouse, proactive, and has a razor sharp legal brain. A pleasure to work with.”