WITNESS APPEAL: DID YOU WORK FOR ANY OF THESE COMPANIES?
DID YOU KNOW TERANCE THRIPP?
Our specialist Asbestos Claims team has been instructed by the family of the late Terance Thripp who sadly died from asbestosis, an asbestos related disease.
We are investigating how Mr Thripp came into contact with asbestos through his work and are interested in speaking with anyone who worked with him, or at the same companies as him, in and around London:
Mr Thripp worked at the following companies as a welder/pipe fitter:
• Brightside Heating & Engineering Co Limited (1961 – 1965/66 and early 1970s)
• Carrier Engineering Co Limited (1965/66 – 1967/68)
• Matthew Hall Limited (1967/68 – 1968/69)
• Drake & Scull Engineering Limited (1972 – 1973/74)
• Air Conditioning (London) Limited 1973/74 – 1975/76)
• Roger Lambert Heating Limited (1982/83 – 1985/86)
Mr Thripp came across asbestos-containing materials in various forms, including whilst working inside boiler houses, heating, ventilation and air conditioning ducts and residential properties where he drilled into Artex walls and ceilings.
Mr Thripp’s family are appealing to anyone who worked for the above companies with Mr Thripp, or at the same or similar time to him and/or in the same or similar role, to come forward and tell us what they remember about the work that may have seen Mr Thripp exposed to asbestos dust.
If you have any information which may assist, please get in touch.
Leave a comment
Thank you for choosing to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that comments are moderated. Please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name or it will be deleted.