Returning to work following birth injury
Join us for a free online webinar brought to you by RWK Goodman’s specialist maternal injury team to help raise awareness of the effect maternal birth injury, or a traumatic birth, can have on a new mum and in particular on relationships. Maternal birth injury can be life-changing and finding a ‘new normal’ in the context of relationships with a partner, family, friends and colleagues is often challenging.
In this webinar, we will be looking at the concerns around returning to work following a traumatic birth injury.
The webinar will cover
- Relationships with colleagues
- Adjustments to the workplace
- Your employment rights
- Professor Mike Keighley, Colorectal surgeon and founder of the charity MASIC
- Dr Rebecca Moore, perinatal psychiatrist and co-founder of Make Birth Better
- Mr Matthew Hendra, Senior Associate in RWK Goodman’s Employment & HR team
Date: Thursday 19 May
Time: 12pm – 1pm
We also delighted that the webinar will be chaired by the charity PANDAS Foundation UK who provide a trusted support service for families and their networks who may be suffering with perinatal mental illness, including prenatal (antenatal) and postnatal depression. There will be an opportunity to ask our experts questions toward the end of each webinar.