How to become an employer of choice and reduce staff turnover
Staff retention in the care sector has never been so challenging. It’s creating considerable workforce, operational and financial strain for care providers and hindering business growth. Solving the retention conundrum is key to your success and will also mitigate your recruitment challenges.
We are delighted to invite you to a panel discussion with prominent and experienced HR leaders from the sector on how to become an employer of choice and reduce staff turnover rates.
This webinar is essential for anyone with responsibility for people management or workforce strategy, including HR professionals, business owners, directors and senior managers.
The webinar will cover
- Emerging from the storm: how has the employee / employer relationship in social care changed post-pandemic?
- The new employee expectations
- The barriers to staff retention
- The role of senior management and line managers
- Designing a successful retention strategy
- Brian Whittaker, HR & Organisational Development Director, Brunelcare
- Chloe Foster, People Director, Valorum Care Group
- Claire Leake, People Director, National Care Group
- James Sage, HR & Employment Partner and Head of Health & Social Care, RWK Goodman
Date: Thursday 29 September
Time: 10am – 11am