Earlier in her career she worked with an estate agency which provided her with a valuable perspective on the needs of clients who are buying and selling homes and investment properties.
Karen handles a wide caseload of property work but with particular expertise in:
- all aspects of home sales and purchases
- issues surrounding freehold and leasehold properties
- new build purchases
- advising on complex title issues
- transfers of Equity in property, particularly following separation or divorce
- dealing with rural properties, particularly issues relating to private services.
She joined RWK Goodman Solicitors in 1997 and qualified as a Legal Executive in 2008.