Irene Trubbiani Montagnac
Tech Sector | Commercial | Corporate | GDPR | Tech
Irene is an associate in our Corporate and Commercial team and is based in our London office.
Irene advises clients on a wide range of commercial matters including data protection compliance, intellectual property, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements. Irene has also experience in mergers & acquisitions, drafting and negotiating articles of association and shareholders’ agreements and general company and constitutional/governance matters.
Irene graduated in Law from Universita’ degli Studi in Milan gaining a First Class Honour Degree. She then enrolled at BPP Law School to study the Graduate Diploma in Law and went on to gain a Distinction on the Legal Practice Course. Irene qualified at RWK Goodman in September 2014.
Irene’s mother tongue is Italian and she has an intermediate command of French
Irene’s expertise includes:
- Acting on company acquisitions and disposals
- Company formations and company secretarial work
- Advising on general company and commercial law and shareholders’ dispute
- Drafting and advising on shareholders’ agreements
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial agreements and business terms and conditions
- Working on a variety of non-contentious IP work
Irene is a member of the Law Society and of the Italian Chamber of Commerce.